Thus development in applications that guarantee privacy and integrity of information are adopted by the enterprises and individuals. Adoption of these solutions in the form of both software and service are contributing to the growth of global mobile security market. Such software and services offers protection in the mobile environment malwares, threats and viruses.
Download Sample PDF @ http://bit.ly/2tNfBsB
With proliferation of smartphones and tablets at enterprise level, companies are facing unique level of challenges given the increasing complexity of business operations. A product that stores all personal and business information can only be secured if it is designed with security in mind. Secure design of smartphones, while necessary, is not sufficient to guarantee full security overtime. Security solutions are only effective when they are continuously implemented.
The number of potential point of attack in a smartphone are already high to make a full – scale defense a critical task. In the coming years, the number of network potential targets are expected to increase. One of the reasons is the increasing number of applications to support the demand for additional functionalities. Adding to this fact that each application comes with a potential threat, each smartphone has to be protected from significant threats. Further, supplier vulnerability i.e. cheap mobile phones less prepared for security threats, will also increase the demand for mobile security solutions. Failing to choose the optimal security solution can result in serious damage cost to the enterprises.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
– To provide overview of the global Mobile Security market
– To analyze and forecast the global Mobile Security market on the basis of solution type, operating system, enterprise size, and end – use vertical.
– To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Mobile Security market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub – segmented across respective major countries.
– To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
– To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
– To profiles key Mobile Security players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in Mobile Security market AO Kaspersky Lab, AVG Technologies, Bitdefender, BullGuard, F – Secure, McAfee, Inc. (Intel Corporation), Microsoft Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated, and VMware, Inc.
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2tPWCNQ
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.