MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Direct-Fed Microbials Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 108 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This comprehensive Global Direct-Fed Microbials Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
Direct fed microbials (or probiotics) refer to living organisms and should not be confused with prebiotics, compounds that promote the growth of gut bacteria (e.g., yeast culture, oligosaccharides) but are not living organisms. It is believed that gut bacteria have requirements for specific nutrients that may not be adequately provided by the animal’s diet. Therefore, feeding these nutrients may promote the growth of gut bacteria, thereby improving the microbial profile in the gut.
Asia-Pacific has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Direct-Fed Microbials market, while the North America is the second sales volume market for Direct-Fed Microbials in 2017.
In the industry, JBS United profits most in 2017 and recent years, while Asahi Calpis Wellness and Koninklijke DSM N.V. ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 13.04%, 12.51% and 12.10% in 2017.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
In 2017, the global Direct-Fed Microbials market size was 950 million US$ and it is expected to reach 1760 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 8.1% during 2018-2025.
New vendors in the market are facing tough competition from established international vendors as they struggle with technological innovations, reliability and quality issues. The report will answer questions about the current market developments and the scope of competition, opportunity cost and more.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate of Direct-Fed Microbials in these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast), covering
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Middle East and Africa.
Request Free Sample Research Report @
Direct-Fed Microbials in its database, which provides an expert and in-depth analysis of key business trends and future market development prospects, key drivers and restraints, profiles of major market players, segmentation and forecasting.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Direct-Fed Microbials include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Direct-Fed Microbials include
- Asahi Calpis Wellness
- JBS United
- Adisseo (Novozymes)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Danisco Animal Nutrition (Dupont)
- Evonik Industries AG
- Biomin Holding GmbH
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Kemin Industries
- Novus International
- Biowish Technologies
Market by Product Type:
- Viable Bacteria less than1000 million CFU/g
- Viable Bacteria 1000-5000 million CFU/g
- Viable Bacteria greater than5000 million CFU/g
Market by Application:
- Aquatic Animals
Moreover, the research report assessed market key features, consisting of revenue, capacity utilization rate, price, gross, growth rate, consumption, production, export, supply, cost, market size & share, industry demand, export & import analysis, and CAGR
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Direct-Fed Microbials market size (value and volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Direct-Fed Microbials market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Direct-Fed Microbials manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Direct-Fed Microbials with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Direct-Fed Microbials submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Direct-Fed Microbials are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
The pharmaceuticals & healthcare industry has witnessed some of the major breakouts thus increasing the average life expectancy of Humans. Access to the data has allowed the patients and caretakers to compare the costs and services of different healthcare professionals and hospitals and choose a suitable one. The industry experts are quite positive about the future of the healthcare markets and expect higher investments in the upcoming years.
The industry is facing pressure from the governments regarding the concerns of the cost of the drugs and healthcare devices. Hence the pharmaceutical companies are concentrating on the cost effectiveness of the drugs. This can be done by improving data collection, analysis of the production and supply chain, increasing the use of the automation and finally keeping up with the new technologies. As been regulated the industry has to follow the first motive of patients safety. So it’s not that easy to make changes in the manufacturing process.
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain