MarketResearchNest.com Reports add “2018-2023 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption Market Report” new report to its research database. The report spread across 138 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
A solar collector is a device that collects and/or concentrates solar radiation from the Sun. These devices are primarily used for active solar heating and allow for the heating of water for personal use. These collectors are generally mounted on the roof and must be very sturdy as they are exposed to a variety of different weather conditions. The use of these solar collectors provides an alternative for traditional domestic water heating using a water heater, potentially reducing energy costs over time. As well as in domestic settings, a large number of these collectors can be combined in an array and used to generate electricity in solar thermal power plants.
In the non-concentrating type, the collector area (the area that intercepts the solar radiation) is the same as the absorber area (the area that absorbs the radiation). Flat plate collectors (FPC) and evacuated tube collectors (ETC) are non-concentrating type collectors. These collectors are mainly designed for solar hot water and industrial process heat applications which require energy delivery at temperatures in the range of 60-250 ï‚° C. These collectors use both diffuse and beam solar radiation and do not require tracking of the sun. They are mechanically simpler than concentrating collectors and require less maintenance.
Over the next five years, projects that Non-concentrating Solar Collector will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
Request a sample copy at
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Greenonetec, Soletrol, Prosunpro, Bosch Thermotechnik, Viessmann, Solahart, Vaillant Group, Xne Group, Dimas, Solimpeks
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC at
This report also splits the market by region:
United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil
China, Japan, Korea
India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France
Italy, Russia, Spain
Middle East and Africa
Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Non-concentrating Solar Collector consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Non-concentrating Solar Collector market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-concentrating Solar Collector manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-concentrating Solar Collector with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non-concentrating Solar Collector submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
Table of Contents
2018-2023 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Non-concentrating Solar Collector Segment by Type
2.3 Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 Non-concentrating Solar Collector Segment by Application
2.5 Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global Non-concentrating Solar Collector Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain